We only stayed for two nights in late September which is a quiter time of year but we were very pleased with the Adonis. Just outside of the downtown of Mykonos, but only a short walk, the hotel was removed from all the cruise traffic while still being central to everything. Close to the bus (a great and inexpensive way to get around to all the beaches) and just a short walk from our favorite taverna, Niki's, we would go back to this hotel. Breakfast was a very nice buffet with outside and inside seating. Rooms are very clean if a bit small but the view off our balcony was the famous 3 wndmills and the sunsets were beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece