We had a memorable vacation at Hotel Adonis near the end of May. The hotel room is big and beautifully furnished. The bathroom is modern and large. Buffet breakfast is excellent. As soon as you sat down, a pot of fresh brewed coffee (or tea) was placed on your table. Guests can also eat on the terrace which offers gorgeous sea-view.
The service of pick up at the Mykonos Port and drive back at departure time is very much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece