Excellent in all aspects. We'd just spend a few days in Santorini so we weren't quite sure how we'd like "party down" Mykonos. Wanted a hotel with some standoff distance from all-night bass music. The Adonis is close by but just far enough. The view from the veranda of the windmills gives you an idea of proximity. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and spacious. 5 minute walk into Mykonos and a small beach with a taverna. Traffic along the road can be tricky so heads up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece