My friend and I stayed there for four nights and we would definitely go again! The location is perfect close to the town center, bus station, old port and wind mills and the beach, but not noisy. The views were amazing from the balcony. Vessilis was great and very helpful, he even offered to drive us to the airport when leaving!! I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece