Do yourself a favor and stay at this wonderful hotel. Markos and his team have created the ultimate vacation spot. My partner and I wanted and got the perfect hotel which met all of our criteria:
1) Good location (close to Mykonos town): You can walk to the center of town where all the bars and restaurants are in less than 15 minutes. The walk is nice because you can see the entire town, the harbor, etc. since you approach town from the top of a hill where the hotel sits. Also, a nice perk is that all of the buses heading to the best beaches (Paradise, Super Paradise, etc.) make their first stop (after leaving the center of town) right near the hotel. So, you can catch the bus near the hotel without having to walk all the way to town!
2) Great pool: The swimming pool and outdoor lounge/bar are amazing. So beautiful and so relaxed. What I loved most is the 4-poster beds that surround the pool (in addition to the comfortable lounge chairs). When was the last time you hung out in a bed around a pool? So cool...
3) Awesome music: Markos and his team have put together incredible, hours-long music mixes that make you happy, relaxed, and craving more. And, you can make requests which is really nice.
4) Incredible service: Cristos manages the bar/restaurant/pool experience. Very nice and very helpful! Petros, Deyan, and Galina are incredible servers. So fun, so nice, and so attentive. Always smiling and always friendly...they, alone, make the hotel worth the stay! The bartenders (Babis and Kostas) are fantastic. Try one of Babis’ mojitos…worth every cent! Luigi is the cook in the kitchen…the food is great. I highly recommend that you eat one of your dinners at night in the hotel. Such good food! Alice, Giorgos, and Miltos make the check-in experience smooth and fast…and, they provide the best suggestions on where to eat and what to do. They made our dinner reservations every night and got us the best tables in town. Be sure to listen to their advice…every restaurant they recommended was really worth it. Alice, thank you for the advice on where to watch the sunset in Little Venice. That balcony view was really amazing! Finally, the other staff rounded out our experience: Cristos and Sam in the day spa (what a great massage we got…I highly recommend the sports massage with Cristos if you like deep tissue or the aromatherapy message with Sam if you like it more gentle).
5) Spacious room: We got the superior room near the swimming pool. Beautiful artwork in the room and a spacious living area. I would suggest to Markos that the beds be upgraded so that they are softer. That would make the hotel even better. For the price of the hotel, I would expect more upscale bedding and linens (like a Four Seasons, etc.).
6) Good fitness center: We like to work out, and this fitness center was nice enough. It has several weight machines and a couple of stationary bike machines. I would suggest that Markos add a free weight section as well as more cardio machines.
All in all, this hotel is among my favorite in the world. It is filled with people from all over the world both straight and gay, married and single, friends and groups (e.g., wedding parties). If you want a relaxed scene with amazing music, food, drinks, pool/lounge, and the best service ever, book this hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Andronikos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andronikos Hotel Mykonos Town
- Andronikos Hotel Mykonos, Greece