“If you want location, service, style, food and cocktails - look no further than Andronikos Hotel”
Review of Andronikos Hotel

Andronikos Hotel
Ranked #4 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Sussex
Reviewed 13 July 2010

My husband and I, along with several friends chose the Andronikos Hotel over others in Mykonos Town because it looked vibrant, funky, contemporary, classy - and it certainly didn't disappoint. Our room was a great size, bright with original artwork and tasteful contemporary furniture. The bathroom was very modern, with a shower and jacuzzi bath. The rooms are cleaned daily, and the mini bar has a good selection of drinks and snacks. The pool area is gorgeous, with beautiful double beds with canopies to lounge on, and a large number of sun beds dotted around the pool. The bar area is also lovely, serving delicious food and the most amazing cocktails ever! Loukas the bar manager serves the most amazing cocktails - you must ask for the watermelon cocktail - it comes served in a huge watermelon for several friends to share! The breakfasts are plentiful with lots of variety for meat eaters and vegetarians like myself. The staff are very friendly and are always walking around asking if you need anything (food or drink) around the pool which really makes you feel like you are holiday. I treated myself to a pedicure in the beauty salon - and would definitely recommend the lovely English girl that works there. A big thank you to the mini bus driver who was more than happy to drive us into town (and even to Super Paradise Beach one day (obviously when he had time to spare). Lastly, the hotel Manager Markos was so charming welcoming to all his guests, he remembers your names and always has time for you. A perfect holiday - we shall definitely be returning to Andronikos!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2010

This was the first time we've been to Mykonos and picked this hotel after seeing reviews on Trip Advisor. The first thing you notice is how fantastic the service and staff are, they really can't do enough for you. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
The hotel has a great relaxed vibe with chilled music played around the pool and bar area. The service is so good you could happily sit around the pool all day. Never had a problem finding a sun lounger, towels are provided for you.
We stayed half board. The meals in the evening were excellent. A large choice of food for breakfast. Hats off to the chef and the wonderful restaurant staff.
One night we couldn't get a taxi into town as they were busy so one of the staff drove us into town. Now that's service.
We had a standard room which was basic and clean but the bathroom was a tad small. There was a huge LCD TV but Mykonos and the hotel are too lovely to watch TV :-)
We loved the hotel and staff so much we've already booked for next year.
Thanks to the hotel team for making our stay so amazing.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fx64
Reviewed 12 July 2010

What can I say about this hotel. From the moment we arrived, you were welcomed and treated so warmly. The hotel is fabulous, great food, recommend it! Great bar, pool etc. But it was the staff that made it for me! Great stay and great people, can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed June 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2010

You couldn't really get a more attentive hotelier than Marcus. He was less like an owner and more like our personal host and guide! We went to Mykonos with a large group for a friends wedding, we were staying in a range of different hotels and Marcus was more than happy to welcome our friends into Andronikos for the evening, share in our stories and obviously keep the cocktails coming.

He helped us with restaurant recommendations in the town and was genuinely interested in the comfort and wellbeing of his guests (as you'd expect, but it's so nice when it actually happens!). Marcus's full team followed his great example and we were made to feel thoroughly welcome by one and all for our full stay. Nothing was too much trouble. We were staying during the World Cup and the staff rigged up a huge projection screen in the 'lounge room' for us to watch the games in comfort and even served the restaurant food to us in the lounge, it really was home-from-home.

The rooms were very comfortable with all mod cons *(we did have suites) and well maintained, which also went for the pool and restaurant.

We'd thoroughly recommend the Andronikos Hotel. Based just outside the main town it was idilically quiet whilst still accessible to the hub-bub of the shops and the port - if you don't mind a 10-15 minute walk to get there. Saying that, the guys were more than happy to give us a lift into town, or to one of the other beaches (such as Super Paradise on the south of the island) with a small charge to cover their petrol.

Great hotel, great food, great cocktails, great people. You couldn't ask for much more.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 July 2010

My husband and I really enjoyed the hospitality at the Andronikos. We had previously went to Paros and Santorini, so Mykonos was definitely much different than the other two. The hotel itself caters to a bit of a younger crowd, not too young, but for people who want to be close to town and have a hip, trendy spot, rather than being isolated from everything. This itself is very convenient. The room was a nice size, the bathroom was even better. Great shower size :). The breakfast was amazing...very fresh and items changed daily.

The pool/bar tending staff were really nice. You can tell they really enjoyed being there, and were very friendly to the guests. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people who plan to travel to Mykonos. On the other hand, my other recommendation is if you plan on going to more of the "relaxing quaint islands", go to Mykonos first. I wish I knew to go to Mykonos first because then my trip would have been just a little better, even though it was one of my best trips ever. My husband and I have definitely gotten a bit older as we like peace and quiet :)

Andronikos was a great establishment and we had an excellent time there!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
athens
Reviewed 8 July 2010

i enjoyed everything in this hotel (the great facilities,the swimming pool,the sauna, the excellent food..).i should also mention that the owner is a great guy and makes you feel like home..Marcos thank you for the great memories,see you soon..

Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 8 July 2010

My friends and I stayed at the Andronikos Hotel just last month and we had an incredible time. The hotel was beautiful, the rooms very spacious and clean, and complete with every amenity for which we could have asked. What really made this hotel and our experience in Mykonos truly memorable was the friendly and accommodating staff. By the end of the trip, I felt like they were my family - I was very sad to leave them, the hotel and such a breathtakingly beautiful island. When I go back to Mykonos, I will definitely stay at this hotel again. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a beautiful, relaxing, yet social experience, ideally located just a short 10 minute jaunt to town.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel
Palladium Boutique Hotel
Palladium Boutique Hotel
#4 of 25 in Platys Gialos

Been to Andronikos Hotel? Share your experiences!