Very far from the center! (NOT 1,5km as claimed), the staff is ridiculously cold and unwilling to help you with anything. Our saff didn't work, our fridge didn't work, our shower leaked, we only had 3 channels and the beds squicked! (the Gym, looks more like Dexter's killing room than anything else)... Cherries on top.. We had to pay full price!!!
Having travelled accross greece for a full month, this was by Far the worst hotel!! The value for money is very poor and they basically ruined our stay in Mykonos as they were always so rude to my girlfriend...
Bottom line is, avoid it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel in Glstros area at the beautiful Mykonos Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Giannoulaki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Giannoulaki Village
- Giannoulaki Village Mykonos
- Giannoulaki Hotel Mykonos, Greece