We were there in August 2012. We did enjoy the place, the great breakfast, and the great views during the day, quiet at night.
If we ever go back to Mykonos, we know this place is worth it. If you don't mind walking a bit, try it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel is situated in a quiet, unspoiled and picturesque area, 5 minutes from Mykonos Town [Chora]. The breathtaking scenery of the white-colored houses with the sensational view of the sea and the surrounding islands blends in the most harmonious way with the arched emerald pool, easing your senses under the cloudless Greek sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hermes Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermes Hotel Mykonos Town
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel Greece