We were fortunate to visit Mykonos island for the 7th time. As before we stayed @ Villa Konstantine with Sharon & Dimitri. They fetched us @ the airport. over whelmed us with there hospitality and friendlyness as they do every year. It feels like home everytime we visit.
Our suite are spacious and comfortable. The bed nice and big!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece