“Excellent food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean & local kitchen
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I would highly recommend this restaurant. Food was excellent. It was quite expensive-cost 65€ for two people but worth it

Write a ReviewReviews (2,378)

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing with a high level of taste and quality mixed with style and refined presentation. The balcony is lovely and the staff absolutely welcoming and prompt. A very nice experience. Remind to book in advanced: it is always very requested - of course because it worth it!!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Tip: if you'd like to eat here reserve the day before or alternatively go early i.e. 7pm, when most restaurants are less busy.

The service was great and all the food was presented beautifully and with a lot of skill. I'm not sure I'd call this the best food in mykonos when it comes to taste, but it certainly is the most gourmet food in mykonos.

We ate:
Beef ravioli with a meaty sauce and a basil foam: We both enjoyed this, especially as the beef inside the ravioli was really delicious and of a high quality. The sweet tomatoes that came with this were really delicious also. Neither of us really felt the basil foam contributed much to the dish and I didn't like the meaty-gravy that went with the ravioli either.
Seabass with potato and pea mash: Apart from the seabass being a bit oily, this was a lovely dish, and as a brit was very happy to have peas and potatoes with my fish.
My boyfriend says he enjoyed his veal main too.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Never eat in Mykonos in a so superb way. A few tables and tiny space, but this restaurant deserves 1 michelin star. I'm sure it will come in the next few years. A Must now in the island.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I would eat it all!!!!!!!! The best restaurant in town and one of the best I have ever tried, you can not miss it!!!!!!!!!!