“There are not many places like this in Myconos”
Review of Ostraco Suites

Ostraco Suites
Ranked #30 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I'll keep it short. Me and my girflriend spent a week in late June at Myconos. The idea was to book a Small Luxury Hotel of the World, as we usually do when going abroad. The friendly staff was very helpful with booking and reserving over the phone with Chris being able to speak at any of the 6 languages (Greek, English, French, Italian, Egyptian and Arabic), he we chose.

Location: 10 mins walk from the town centre, with 2 mins on bike or car. Overlooking the Aegean sea and surpisingly quite, given the semi-central location it occupies

Amenities: All you need. Nothing more. Nothing less. Pool and pool bar going until 12:00 am, good/healthy breakfast buffet going until 11:00, plenty of parking spaceds if you need one for your bike/car, a small church, TV/DVD/CD and a great shower and bath.

Price: Good value for a SLH at one of the most expensive islands in Greece.

Will visit again, if not for the rooms and location, just for the staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank euroms
There are newer reviews for Ostraco Suites

Reviewed 8 July 2012

I am a little disappointed with this hotel. The rooms are small, the shower is tiny and no where to hang long dresses. Our expectations were different.

Room Tip: The breakfasts are good but I would not return to this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Dimitris Z, Ostraco Suites Management Team at Ostraco Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

We are sorry you didn't enjoy your stay at Ostraco Suites. We would encourage you to request a room change, if the initial room is not to your liking. I think a remodelled room might completely change your view of our property. Thank you for the review.

Best Regards,

The Management Team
Ostraco Suites

Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

Second time staying here and even better than the first. Mykonos is a great place to visit but we would not have had half as good a time if we did not stay here. The rooms and pool area are great. It's only got 21 rooms over quite a bit of land so feels really spacious and private. The staff are all absolutely superb. We will be back to play "spot the difference" soon Stella!! Oh, and you must try an Espresso Martini at the poolside bar....there is a very talented barman there!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I just had perfect holydays, really enjoyed the hotel and specially all the staff. They were extremely helpfull and genuinely friendly with us... It wouldn´t have been the same going to Mykonos and staying somewhere else.

Very good and confortable accomodations
Delicious drinks, breakfast and dishes from restaurant
Very friendly and helpfull staff
Excelent swimming pool

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LuizRizzo
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Firstly , i think it is too expensive for its dedign and offer... Simple - "empty room".... But excellent breakfast. I don't think its value for money .

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine-Tate
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I had a great time while staying here. I originally was going with a girlfriend of mine whom bailed out last minute so I ended up going on my own. Upon check-in I had a real bad ear ache, and I was taken care of with great attention and they even arranged a medical appointment for me with an English speaking doctor. The staff were so friendly recommended all the best "it" places to go and what to do in the island. Although I was alone, I didn't feel lonely one single time, the place is very charming, cozy and laid back which is just what I was looking for as I am def. not a big fan of snooty places. The location is very convenient as I could walk to town ( don't rely on taxis on this island) and rented a small car to explore and everything was just a few minutes away. The sunset view was also great from my room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2011

My wife and I spent three weeks at Ostraco Suites while on our honeymoon in Mykonos. I highly recommend staying at this beautiful boutique hotel. The Hotel owners have put together a fantastic team of staff that go above and beyond to make you feel so comfortable that you won't want to leave.

This is exactly what happened to us. Originally we were only booked in for five nights but we loved our stay that much that we changed our travel arrangements so that we could stay longer. Even though the Hotel was fully booked they somehow managed to find a room for us.

The Hotel is very centrally located, on top of the hill in Drafaki with spectacular views. This is such a great spot to stay because everything from the airport, to the beaches and town center are all 5min away. We were very impressed by the modern design of the rooms, they all had their own unique characteristics and were very clean. But our favorite place would have to be the stunning pool area. We would often find ourselves just wanting to relax on the big day beds by the pool all day listening to great music playing from the pool bar that was serving us the best Mojitos. Even though the hotel was fully booked you still felt like you had the pool and grounds all to yourselves.

Anyone who would like any further information please do not hesitate to ask questions.

I would like to thank Katerina, Stella and all of the staff for making our honeymoon such an amazing experience. We are truly grateful for everything. We cannot wait to come back next summer and do it all again.

James & Effie