“Birthday celebration was magical with sunset!”

Karavaki Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The best spot in Mykonos to enjoy a spetacular view of Mykonos town and the Aegean Sea is Karavaki restaurant! In a friendly and comforting atmosphere, a place of beautiful natural surroundings the guests can enjoy a delicious cuisine! Mediterranean, Greek and local dishes are prepared by particular attention and love by our experienced staff at the Karavaki restaurant!
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I booked Karavaki for my husbands birthday. I wanted the sunset table but it was already booked. But you can still have an excellent view from one of the lower level tables. And we were able to walk down to near the sunset table to take pictures of the sunset, it was so beautiful! I have never seen anything like it in my life. The food was also very delicious and the staff was friendly and attentive. We showed up 10 minutes early for our reservation and wanted to order the special but we were told it would be 30 minutes, we really didn't mind because of the view, but were pleasantly surprised with a on the house shrimp appetizer that was so good! Plus since I reserved for my husbands birthday they came out with a surprise dessert with a huge candle and played a happy birthday song on the loud speaker, it was such a special surprise for my husband. I would definitely recommend coming here while in Mykonos!

2  Thank Emily M

Reviewed 3 November 2013

As per other reviewers, the restaurant picked us up at the entrance of our hotel. We sat on the terrace and enjoyed the great view this restaurant offers although a little windy out there. This was our best meal in Mykonos. The 4 of us had mussels, caprese salad, filet mignon, salmon - T-Bone - all of them excellent! We had great service from Nida. The only drawback is that it took for ever to get a cab back to our hotel...but that was not their fault!! Would go back for sure if ever in Mykonos again.

2  Thank Lynda L
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed at the Vencia Hotel and the restaurant turned out to be first rate. The grilled cuttle fish stuffed with Feta served pool side was incredible, and the dinner menu was just as good. I would highly recommend this dining experience to anyone who visits Mykonos and wants a superb meal while watching one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. Be sure to book your table for sunset viewing.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Do not hesitate and come to this fantastic restaurant. Enjoy your meal in the open with a spectacular view. If you order just a main course, you will get starter and dessert from the house. All served by a very special waitress for a fair price!

1  Thank ErikLeuning
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had dinner here for my boyfriend's birthday and chose it due to the positive reviews and we were not disapointed.
We were colllected from our hotel free of charge which was a really nice extra touch.
The service was faultless and they made us feel really welcome. We were meant to sit on the terrace but due to windy weather we were inside which was still lovely.
The food was superb and really good value for money. They also orgainised a birthday dessert with sparkler to make it that extra bit more special which was very touching.
We will defintely eat here again if we return to Mykonos.

1  Thank Lozengerxx