“Best view in Mykonos and food doesn't disappoint”

Karavaki Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 230 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The best spot in Mykonos to enjoy a spetacular view of Mykonos town and the Aegean Sea is Karavaki restaurant! In a friendly and comforting atmosphere, a place of beautiful natural surroundings the guests can enjoy a delicious cuisine! Mediterranean, Greek and local dishes are prepared by particular attention and love by our experienced staff at the Karavaki restaurant!
Reviewed 29 June 2014

There is nothing you will not about this restaraunt. They will do anything to make your dinner pleasurable. They picked up our friends at another hotel and put on a birthday extravaganza. They treat you like family, maybe better! Food, service and views are unbeatable.

2  Thank rlrizzo1036

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My family enjoyed the best overall experience in this stunning restaurant. They picked us up from our hotel for dinner. We enjoyed magnificent views of a sunset over the Agean. The staff from the moment we arrived were wonderful. The food and service were exquisite. We enjoyed the veal marsala with mushrooms and the sea bass, and crab risotto, and the excellant Myconian salad. We were treated to complimentary desserts which were amazing. We think this is a must for a beautiful evening in Mykonos. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to find this gem.

1  Thank redzinger57
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have dinner here with friends and absolutely love the place. The view is fantastic and the food we ordered is really delicious. I keep on coming back this place.

2  Thank vassou2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant is at the Vencia hotel and you should move heaven and earth to dine there! Food is superb and some of the best I'v eaten, not just in Mykonos but anywhere! Beautiful views if you eat outside are an added bonus but go for the food!

1  Thank EmilyEdinburgh
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The views themselves made me feel emotional and then my boyfriend proposed! The staff helped my fiancé make the whole experience so special and unforgettable. The food was fantastic and the service was amazing! I'd rate it 5 stars on everything and would recommend as a must go to restaurant for anyone visiting this beautiful island!