“Wonderful place”

Karavaki Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The best spot in Mykonos to enjoy a spetacular view of Mykonos town and the Aegean Sea is Karavaki restaurant! In a friendly and comforting atmosphere, a place of beautiful natural surroundings the guests can enjoy a delicious cuisine! Mediterranean, Greek and local dishes are prepared by particular attention and love by our experienced staff at the Karavaki restaurant!
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We visit Karavaki every year and this time, as ever, was great. Nothing pretentious...just good food, friendly staff and great views.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This place is such a fantastic location, the view is amazing. To be here at sunset is truely something you gotta do. The food is very very good. We loved the staff here, they are so lovely and helpful. You could not ask for a better place to eat on the Island.

1  Thank Perry A
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Mykonian gastronomy at is best. Doesn't matter what you order, the omelette at lunch or the beef at dinner, it's all finely prepared fresh produce served with mouthwatering fresh salads and vegetables. We even got a free chocolate desert thrown in from one of the kindest, most attentive and charming waitresses I've ever met. Even if you're not staying at the Vencia hotel where the restaurant is located (and ask yourself why not because you will kick yourself for failing to) then you should still dine here.

1  Thank Crouch_End
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you my experience at Karavaki restaurant.

After good consideration, i have chosen Karavaki restaurant to be the right place in Mykonos to propose to my girlfriend. After careful scan of the restaurants in Mykonos, this seemed to be the most romantic place, with a breathtaking view to Mykonos town. But what really made a win for Karavaki, was the fact that it looked casual and classy on the same time, with the menu looking also promising (local specialties) in a reasonable price.

Therefore, I made a reservation at the "sunset" table for 22/6/2014, two weeks in advance. My contact person was Ms Stella. I have to say that when i told her that I was planning to do my proposal there, she was very eager to help me and proposed many ideas on what to do to make it as romantic as possible! She helped me a lot and made the whole thing worth it more than I (and my fiancee) would ever imagine!

To cut to the chase, they made us have the best environment for the most romantic proposal ever.. I will not expose the details of it, (just that my girlfriend said yes!) in order not to spoil a future proposal that could take place there!

Many thanks to the people of Karavaki restaurant, for letting my dream of proposing be inferior than the reality they created for us!

With love,
Ilias & Chrysa

P.S. The food was more than delicious as well!

3  Thank Ilias_sic
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Had dinner one night at the restaurant and it was quite good. As promised the restaurants shuttle picked us up from our hotel on time, would've been nice if they also did drop offs we had to wait a while for a taxi.
The view is everything everyone as mentioned its beautiful however it is very windy up there, but seems like that's Mykonos in general
Onto the food, the sausage and halloumi starter was great it was actually a big portion I could've had this as my meal however we shared, the bread basket had a lot of variety and was a great value.
For the main I was very happy with my king crab risotto it was a large portion! My husband was a bit underwhelmed with his ravioli I just think it wasn't the right choice for him
The servers were very attentive and the complimentary dessert was a nice touch.

Def recommend this restaurant to anyone travelling to Mykonos!