“Value”

Price range: US$2 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Comparing gyros is not easy but this ones pitta bread and tasty salad is above average and we ate there twice. Nice outside seating area to people watch. Recommended.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We ordered a chicken pita roll (2.70 eur) and a set of pork w/ pita + fries + salad (10 eur). Delicious and more than enough to fill both of our stomach.

Take a light lunch and dropped by this place. Give your wallet a break from the restaurants!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The food was pretty good, and after a week of outlandish prices at the rest of the restaurants, the relief on my wallet was much appreciated. I don't particularly get why this place is so highly rated though. Jimmy's was better imo.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Fastest meal I saw prepared anywhere. Very crowded, popular spot and appreciated the free Wifi. The food was not memorable so I'd have to find another place for my gyros

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Our hotel reception said this was the best gyro in town. He could have been right because we didn't try other gyro places because this one wasn't that great. Just your average gyro. There aren't that many cheap places to eat in Mykonos, but this one will do the trick if you just want something to eat. Thought the french fries in my gyro were better than a lot of gyro places so that's something!