“Best in Mykonos”

Price range: US$2 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

The best Greek souvlaki in Mykonos.

Great atmosphere, tasty dishes and affordable prices. You should definately try it.

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

When you find your self in the old port you should follow the small paths which leading into the city centre. Mykonos baths look like labyrinth you might get lost. Thats how i found sakis grill house. The quality and quantity was good as well as the price. If you are a budget traveler this is a place to eat. Mykonos is very expensive as an island since it is seasonal island their main income is from tourism.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

was recommended by a friend to go here for their gyros and I was NOT disappointed! the absolute best one I've ever had and for such a cheap price! GO THERE! you will not regret it!

1  Thank Heidi K
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Brilliant little place! For under €10 you get two tasty gyros and two beverages. A bargain!

I was however not impressed with finding a hair in my gyros. Before we left, I thanked the daily manager for the tasty food and brought to his attention that I had found a hair in my meal. I showed him the hair twice. I don't know if his English skills were bad or if he was just playing stupid, but he never apologized or made an effort to understand the situation.

That said, I would go back if I ever visit Mykonos again. I'd just be a bit more careful.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had read and heard that Sakis was the place to go for the best gyros in Mykonos.
However it did not live up to its reputation. The for was just ok.