“Leave ASAP!! Please avoid”

Restaurant Alefkandra
Ranked #129 of 230 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Price range: US$12 - US$123
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Disgusting is the key word for the place... Location is too good to be true, exepted the viee there is nothing to keep, service is awefull, rushing while still eating they remove your plate you have to yell to stop them, price is ridiculously expensive, 95€ for 4 huge prawns but such a rip off, they are over coocked, impossible to eat, dry and boring. It s a total tourist trap because of the location with an amazing view, but its too big, too many tables to have a nice experience. Seriously leave, its restaurant number 149 on 172 in mykonos....

1  Thank swann h

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

This place is positioned to get the crowds but there are so many better restaurants to eat at. The service is average and the food is bad. I had a chicken souvlaki and it was tasteless, chewy and the vegetables we're under cooked. To top it off, I got food poisoning and I think it was from this place from contaminated chicken.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Grab a table here overlooking Little Venice and out into the sunset.

Greek wine is horrible if you're used to Italian wine, so be careful there. But the Greek Salad was fresh with plentiful Feta and the Lamb Shank delectable. Enjoy dinner and wait on the sunset. And once it finally drops into the Aegean, the crowds will erupt in applause.

A very special view for a very special place. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I'm shocked at most of these reviews because we had a great lunch here! The service was good, the food was good and the wine was good! Obviously the restaurant has a prime location right by the windmills and the ocean, so you can't beat that! I am a vegetarian and had the fried cheese and gemista, which was delicious. My kids had the spaghetti and we all shared a yummy salad. My husband had the moussaka and enjoyed it. I would absolutely eat here again and I think you should give it a try, too!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Rudeness! The waiter makes us sit at a table on the edge near the sea, we were already seated, we were about to order and get a blond lady telling us that we had to get up 'cause having not booked we did not deserve to be at that table! NEVER seen such a thing! Food sucks! do not go there ever!

1  Thank MyfullDrawer