“Top-Notch Cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roca Cookery

Roca Cookery
Ranked #53 of 215 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Good for: Business meetings, View, Child-friendly, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New England
“Top-Notch Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Fantastic food and wine (wound up buying an extra bottle to take home!). A full three courses thanks to a generous dessert on the house (hot, sweet hard cider that was unlike any I've had before), my girlfriend and I couldn't have been happier. The dining room looks out to the sea with large glass windows and the service is accommodating and polite.

The menu isn't large, but the options are impeccable. If you're looking for local dishes served to perfection and well worth the money, this is your spot. The kalamari I had was large and out of this world.

They did have a DJ playing some very loud music, but I could still maintain a conversation, and if I had a bit more to drink we probably would have joined in on the dancing!

Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
telford
“Excellent view of the port”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Really good location with good menu. when restaurant got busy the staff were a little flustered though!

Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food and view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I truly recommend this place! The food is fantastic! The service is great! I didn't have a reservation so I wait at the bar and saw the menu and order right away! The service was quick and the fish was very fresh!

“Great food at a reasonable price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I found Roca on Trip Advisor but when my hotel also gave it the thumbs up, who was I to argue!!

Being an Aussie in Greece, my idea of dinner is a late lunch to them. When I arrived at 6.30 I was pretty much the only person in the restaurant.

Look it has a gorgeous view of Mykonos and at sunset would be amazing. The service was brilliant and I ordered the chicken pasta, which was actually one of the best I've ever had. True story. I'll be back there to eat before I leave Mykonos.

Definitely give it a go and book a table for sunset.

1 Thank Spicy13
“A stunning dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I honestly could not fault this place. We were recommended by a local who said that they only use fresh ingredients. Well we were not let down, more like blown away with this little hidden gem. The views were to die for! Food was superb! Staff were so friendly & professional. I could not rate this place highly enough.

A perfect start to our first day in Greece :-D