The hotel does have a lovely view, but this means that you have to walk up a hill to get to your room and climb several stairs, which I dreaded doing twice a day. Some rooms are cute, some not so much...The room I stayed in was much better than those of my friends who where not so happy with theirs. The beds are really comfy but they don't change the sheets that often. They do give you clean towels every day though. One thing that annoyed me was that I stayed there for seven days and the bins where emptied only once. Not enough clothespins on the washing line which was too small for so many guests to share. They shouldn't be advertising wi-fi access because the signal was so weak, no one could connect!!! We did complain about this but no one seemed to care. The owners get an award for zero hospitality. They didn't even introduced themselves to us and only came to talk to us the day before we checked out, to ask about who is going to pay the bill. I called the reception the day before I arrived on the island to ask about directions and if someone could pick me up from the port and the guy who aswered the phone replied that he wasn't responsible about reservations and hung up without saying goodbye!?! When I got there on Saturday at noon, the two receptions where closed and I had to wait for an old lady to come and check me in. She and the cleaning lady where the nicest people from the staff by the way. I'm sure one can find better accomodation on the island as the locals are generally very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exceptional locality of Marina View, 150 meters from the The Marina View Studios and Apartments complex seems to dangle over the Aegean Sea offering the best view ever to Mykonos Chora. Central square of Chora, makes this complex ideal for your accommodation. It offers easy access to the narrow picturesque alleys-important being close to famous nightlife, while at the same time it can be the point of departure for your tours around the magnificent Mykonean beaches. (soon new photos from the renewed studios ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marina View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina View Hotel Mykonos
- Marina View Apartments Mykonos
- Marina View Apartments Hotel Mykonos
- Marina View Mykonos, Greece