Zoi said we had the best room in Marina View. I do agree with it. The room has a very nice view, we can lie down on a bed which locate on deck and see the sun set. Marina View is about 5 to 10 mins walk to the centre. You need to walk up the stair a bit, but it is very quiet at night. I'm not a party animal, it is perfect to me.
Zoi is very nice. I believe it is a family run buisness, that's why there is not much service they can provide due to lack of manpower. No pick up service, no breakfast provide. The room is clean, and wifi work well during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exceptional locality of Marina View, 150 meters from the The Marina View Studios and Apartments complex seems to dangle over the Aegean Sea offering the best view ever to Mykonos Chora. Central square of Chora, makes this complex ideal for your accommodation. It offers easy access to the narrow picturesque alleys-important being close to famous nightlife, while at the same time it can be the point of departure for your tours around the magnificent Mykonean beaches. (soon new photos from the renewed studios ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina View Hotel Mykonos
- Marina View Apartments Mykonos
- Marina View Apartments Hotel Mykonos
- Marina View Mykonos, Greece