“Perfect size, perfect location, incredible service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boheme

Boheme
Ranked #1 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Munich, Germany
“Perfect size, perfect location, incredible service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I decided to go to mykonos rather last minute and had no idea where to stay. When in doubt I always check small luxury hotels but there were many of them in Mykonos. Somehow boheme fits the criteria and I went with my intuition and I was right. I usually don't like 'shabby chic' or minimalist hotel but this is mykonos after all so I conceded. But boheme shabby chic is with comfort in mind. First off, the bed is very comfortable, second great impression, the smell of rose of the towels. Little things add up. When I made the reservation I requested a quiet room as I am an insomniac. I also had to change rooms twice because the hotel was fully booked that weekend so I had to move to a suite which was rather expensive. But that's what I had to accept for last minute booking. The first room was great, private and quiet. And then when I moved to the suite it was noisy as hell. I do like to go out in the evening so it's aether impossible to sleep before 5 am in Mykonos and I do need my 9 hour sleep. The day I changed room I was cranky and I could go back to sleep at noon as my new room was noisy. That afternoon at 4 pm I was about to go and have lunch, stopped by the reception and before I even complained, the manager offered to move me to another suite which is quiet and upgraded me for the rest of the stay so I did not have to move again. And this was not the best part. I said I just moved and was reluctant to move again and I was really on my way out to a beach club. So what did they do? They moved everything for me. Down to the toiletries and everything and when I got back to the new suite, everything was placed exactly where I usually placed them. I was truly truly impressed. Not even the aman resorts have done that for me. Admittedly I never had to change rooms at the amans. This is world class service. The staff are super attentive as well. I remember one day I was at the reception waiting for a car and there were a few other girls waiting at the reception. One of them was having a major hiccup. After five mins, a staff brought her a glass of water even her even asking. This is the kind of top quality attentiveness you get at this rather new hotel. The staff are truly pleasant and sweet and by the end of my week stay, I feel I have made new friends!!! They also have a nice touch of giving you a local phone upon checkin to call them whenever you need something when you are in town, that was another nice touch. The last night I stayed in and ate at the hotel restaurant and the food was very good, something I frankly did not expect. I was also charging my phone in the room so I had a very relaxing time just sitting at the comfortable cushions at the restaurant looking at the moon reflecting on the sea feeling the breeze. I really should put aside my phone more often. While writing this I am already missing the hotel. I will for sure be back. Great job!!!!

Room Tip: Room 12 or 29
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank rubyyao

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

The moment you step foot onto the hotel property, you are greeted with smiles and hugs. We were originally suppose to stay at their sister hotel, Porto Mykonos Hotel, but were upgraded to the honeymoon suite at Bohome - we're so glad we did. While we were getting checked in, they gave us some freshly squeezed lemonade. They walked us up to our honeymoon suite, showed us how to work everything in the room, and gave us a cell phone that would allow us to call them if we ever got stuck anywhere or needed help.

They brought our bags up to the room and even gave us a welcome gift! Every morning breakfast was served and brought up to our room - amazing hospitality! All we had to do was order the night before and let them know what time to be at our room and ta-da! Breakfast every morning on our balcony. The honeymoon suite also had a jacuzzi, couches, and lounge chairs that overlooked the water and amazing sunsets at night.

The location was perfect, as it was just a 5-10 minute walk to Mykonos Town. Very quite area, but still close enough to everything. We rented an ATV, which the hotel helped us do, as well. They even brought us to the dock to catch our ferry the day we were leaving. All in all, you MUST book here if you want an fantastic experience in Mykonos. I can't wait to come back here!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jennifer U
Gross-Enzersdorf, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

"Perfect Team - Hospitality" Boheme team was so welcoming and made every aspect of our stay really special. They spent as much time as we wanted advising us on where to go, and what to do in the town and local area. The attention to detail was outstanding, we reluctantly left after only three days feeling we had made good friends.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank peterjanecek
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment you arrive in Myknonos, Boheme will treat you like royalty. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They made our stay even more enjoyable. Rooms are immaculate and extremely clean. I loved the interior design in every corner of the hotel. Our room had a great patio and view of the sunset. We stayed in Oia, Santorini, and I would argue that Mykonos sunset is better. Boheme's awesome pool probably made it even dreamier though. An excellent breakfast is served every morning with plenty of food. We had dinner as well and it was wonderful. I have nothing negative in the slightest to say about this hotel, and believe me I'm extremely picky. During our 3 week vacation in Europe, Boheme is the place I will remember the most. I will certainly return someday.

• Stayed June 2014
7 Thank Alyssa A
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We are still here and are sad to be leaving tomorrow. This is a wonderful and special hotel. It starts with the staff and could end there, but it extends to all areas. Everyone who works here is warm, friendly, hospitable and amazing--from moment one. They will do anything and everything they can to make your stay perfect. The rooms are simple clean and comfortable. The view is amazing. The location is perfect. The pool area is the hub and the heart of the hotel and it does not disappoint. Breakfast on the couches by the pool overlooking the water was a highlight every morning. Have I said enough? I am a hotel snob and super picky and I was very very happy with our choice. Would highly recommend. If you come to this beautiful island Boheme should be your home. That's all.

• Stayed July 2014
7 Thank samiaminla
uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in various hotels in Mykonos and must say this is the best by far. Comparatively it is good value, the service and standards are superb. We arrived early and expected to wait for a later check in but after a refreshing lemon drink was given a tour of the hotel and shown to a beautiful room overlooking the sea straight away. The rooms are very well designed with a chic feel and attention to detail. The bed was very comfortable and ambiance of the room is spot on. Our breakfast was served on a private balcony and thought this was exceptional with lots of choice from the menu. The staff a very professional, friendly and attentive. The pool is a nice size with very comfortable sofas and beds to lounge around on. I had a turkey baguette for lunch which was delicious.. The hotel was redeveloped recently and it looks great. I only booked for two nights but wish I could have spent more time. I hope to return again later in the year and highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed June 2014
5 Thank SteliosUk
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a five night stay at the Boheme and it was just wonderful. My husband surprised me and upgraded us to the best room as it was our anniversary and it was amazing, with a large balcony and our own private 'hot tub' and sun loungers. Décor in the room is so quirky. All the rooms seemed to have the same stunning view of the sea. Staff were all lovely, chatty and helpful and breakfast was really nice too. I would definitely recommend this hotel - in walking distance to the town as well!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Aeolos Mykonos Hotel
Aeolos Mykonos Hotel
#2 of 82 in Mykonos Town
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,052 reviews

Been to Boheme? Share your experiences!