“Just perfect !”

Ranked #3 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Just perfect !”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have stayed there twice for a week this summer and we loved this place !
They have chosen a different kind of "hotel concept", the service is great and personal, but still you get the feeling of ultimate privacy. The breakfast is served on your own terrace, so the start of a sunny day in Mykonos feels like being at home. Food was delicious, we only had lunch there, but highly recommended.
Congratulations to the whole team, great job !

Room Tip: Rooms at the lower side are quieter
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank JR1Amsterdam

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Mason City, Nebraska
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed at the Boheme July 9-11. It is brand new with this being its first season open. The rooms are spacious and clean. They are simple in the Bohemian style with no free standing furniture but there are shelves for your belongings and built in seating. It has a flat screen tv and very artistic lighting features.

The bathroom in the room we had was very spacious and a large walk in shower with a ceiling rainfall shower head. There were complementary soaps, body wash, shampoo and conditioner which were of very good quality.

Now for the best parts about this hotel the people, The service is the best we have ever had. The employees are very helpful, polite and will help you with any questions about the island. The manager is outstanding and very energetic. The staff at the pool, bar and dining are very friendly and will cater to your every need.

The hotel is just a short walk to Mykonos City. We rented a scooter to go to some remote beaches and had a great time. Just ask the pool staff for some towels for the beach and they will bring them to you in a little carry bag.

In the evenings the sun sets directly out from the pool and dining area. There is plenty of seating and you will experience some of the most beautiful sunsets.

We look forward to returning for a longer stay next time.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Nancy W
Newburgh, New York
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Boheme is the most luxurious hotel imaginable!!!!! It is absolutely amazing and a place we wish we could have stayed forever!!! Great staff and location...a place to go back to again and again!!!
You won't be sorry if you choose Boheme.........

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Colleen M
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I decided to go to mykonos rather last minute and had no idea where to stay. When in doubt I always check small luxury hotels but there were many of them in Mykonos. Somehow boheme fits the criteria and I went with my intuition and I was right. I usually don't like 'shabby chic' or minimalist hotel but this is mykonos after all so I conceded. But boheme shabby chic is with comfort in mind. First off, the bed is very comfortable, second great impression, the smell of rose of the towels. Little things add up. When I made the reservation I requested a quiet room as I am an insomniac. I also had to change rooms twice because the hotel was fully booked that weekend so I had to move to a suite which was rather expensive. But that's what I had to accept for last minute booking. The first room was great, private and quiet. And then when I moved to the suite it was noisy as hell. I do like to go out in the evening so it's aether impossible to sleep before 5 am in Mykonos and I do need my 9 hour sleep. The day I changed room I was cranky and I could go back to sleep at noon as my new room was noisy. That afternoon at 4 pm I was about to go and have lunch, stopped by the reception and before I even complained, the manager offered to move me to another suite which is quiet and upgraded me for the rest of the stay so I did not have to move again. And this was not the best part. I said I just moved and was reluctant to move again and I was really on my way out to a beach club. So what did they do? They moved everything for me. Down to the toiletries and everything and when I got back to the new suite, everything was placed exactly where I usually placed them. I was truly truly impressed. Not even the aman resorts have done that for me. Admittedly I never had to change rooms at the amans. This is world class service. The staff are super attentive as well. I remember one day I was at the reception waiting for a car and there were a few other girls waiting at the reception. One of them was having a major hiccup. After five mins, a staff brought her a glass of water even her even asking. This is the kind of top quality attentiveness you get at this rather new hotel. The staff are truly pleasant and sweet and by the end of my week stay, I feel I have made new friends!!! They also have a nice touch of giving you a local phone upon checkin to call them whenever you need something when you are in town, that was another nice touch. The last night I stayed in and ate at the hotel restaurant and the food was very good, something I frankly did not expect. I was also charging my phone in the room so I had a very relaxing time just sitting at the comfortable cushions at the restaurant looking at the moon reflecting on the sea feeling the breeze. I really should put aside my phone more often. While writing this I am already missing the hotel. I will for sure be back. Great job!!!!

Room Tip: Room 12 or 29
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank rubyyao
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The moment you step foot onto the hotel property, you are greeted with smiles and hugs. We were originally suppose to stay at their sister hotel, Porto Mykonos Hotel, but were upgraded to the honeymoon suite at Bohome - we're so glad we did. While we were getting checked in, they gave us some freshly squeezed lemonade. They walked us up to our honeymoon suite, showed us how to work everything in the room, and gave us a cell phone that would allow us to call them if we ever got stuck anywhere or needed help.

They brought our bags up to the room and even gave us a welcome gift! Every morning breakfast was served and brought up to our room - amazing hospitality! All we had to do was order the night before and let them know what time to be at our room and ta-da! Breakfast every morning on our balcony. The honeymoon suite also had a jacuzzi, couches, and lounge chairs that overlooked the water and amazing sunsets at night.

The location was perfect, as it was just a 5-10 minute walk to Mykonos Town. Very quite area, but still close enough to everything. We rented an ATV, which the hotel helped us do, as well. They even brought us to the dock to catch our ferry the day we were leaving. All in all, you MUST book here if you want an fantastic experience in Mykonos. I can't wait to come back here!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jennifer U
Gross-Enzersdorf, Austria
Reviewed 8 July 2014

"Perfect Team - Hospitality" Boheme team was so welcoming and made every aspect of our stay really special. They spent as much time as we wanted advising us on where to go, and what to do in the town and local area. The attention to detail was outstanding, we reluctantly left after only three days feeling we had made good friends.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank peterjanecek
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

From the moment you arrive in Myknonos, Boheme will treat you like royalty. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They made our stay even more enjoyable. Rooms are immaculate and extremely clean. I loved the interior design in every corner of the hotel. Our room had a great patio and view of the sunset. We stayed in Oia, Santorini, and I would argue that Mykonos sunset is better. Boheme's awesome pool probably made it even dreamier though. An excellent breakfast is served every morning with plenty of food. We had dinner as well and it was wonderful. I have nothing negative in the slightest to say about this hotel, and believe me I'm extremely picky. During our 3 week vacation in Europe, Boheme is the place I will remember the most. I will certainly return someday.

• Stayed June 2014
Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Palladium Boutique Hotel
Palladium Boutique Hotel
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos

Been to Boheme? Share your experiences!