Vencia Boutique Hotel is a unique experience. I strongly recommend staying at this hotel. Its location is really a treasure. From its boardless pool, facing the Aegean sea, you can enjoy the most beautiful sunset in the Cyclades. Rooms are cozy and providing everything you need for a quiet stay. A private parking area is very convenient and a very valuable asset of Vencia. Climbing down the steps, you are easily at Mykonos town and ready to enjoy its sophisticated lifestyle. The pool bar cannot be missed, with DJ Dimitri triple AAA music. Forgot to mention the incredible mojitos, one of Dimitri's specialties. Cheers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece