Such a cool place with amazing staff....great front desk girls and great management...rooms are cute and tidy...
Love the view and the terrace.....it s just so mesmerizing....some people already dipped into the sea or the pool even his time of the year as well.
Try the beet root salad from the restaurant it s soooo yummy
Unique place in April..the sun was already out... And was warm and beautiful....defo be back....
Walking down to the old city is just minutes away...and it s really good after a crazy day to walk around the little houses and gardens
Thank you for having us....as a lovely experience with a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece