My husband and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary here at this beautiful hotel in Mykonos in April 2014. We had a truly wonderful time. Stella made sure everything was perfect. The hotel went out of it's way to constantly to make you feel like you were the only person staying here. We took my 8 year old daughter along and she had a fantastic time, We used the pool daily, sat out on the day beds and had lunch while enjoying a view to die for. I would come back again for sure. The restaurant is amazing the staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean and the view is heavenly. I can't say a bad thing about the place. It truly was a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece