Hotel: Very good, great pool area (could have more umbrellas) and a great bar. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good, nothing exceptional.
Rooms: Simple room, with a good but small balcony with sea view and perfect to watch the sunset. Good bathroom and clean.
Location: Very good. Located near the city center, with a shortcut to enter the city (10 minutes walk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece