We chose this hotel based on trip advisor feedback for our second trip to Mykonos. The views from the Vencia Hotel are amazing with its hilltop location. It’s 10 minutes walk up from the town but it’s well worth it for the views. We found the Karavaki Restaurant was one of the best on the island. The family and staff are very helpful and friendly, particularly the evening waitress in the restaurant. Free WiFi is available in the communal areas. If we return to the island it will be to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece