“great views”
Review of Damianos Hotel

Damianos Hotel
Ranked #6 of 83 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Reviewed 20 October 2011

this is a family owned and operated hotel about 15 minutes from the busy part of the city. It is very quiet and has views to die for. Room was small but very clean. The pool is awesome and has very comfortable lunges to relax in after a busy day sightseeing. Owners are their 24/7 and will do anything for you. breakfast fresh and enjoyable. They will also pick you up from ferry and take you back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 October 2011

We were looking for a good price, clean rooms and breakfast included. Damianos provided that and more! Thanos the owner did anything and everything he could to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Location is great. Rooms are spotless. Bathrooms are big, clean and provide plenty of hot water. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. The pool lounge was clean and comfortable. Lunch, coffee, and snacks were provided anytime (at a cost). We are extremely happy with choosing Damianos and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I travel a lot for business and I have once per year vacation so I try to enjoy it as much as possible. It was the first time that I felt that I am getting 5 stars services. When I called and I asked to book me a taxi in order to take as to the airport to the hotel without thinking it they offer me a shuttle service. When I asked for information in car rental they just asked me what type of car do I want and they did all the rest. The best of all was when I asked help to organise a surprise dinner for the b-day of my girlfriend. They book for a table in a restaurant (on the beach!!!!!), they organise a transfer with a luxury car (BMW) from and to the hotel, flowers and cake and they reserve a table on a balcony of a bar in Little Venice in order to have our cocktails after dinner. It was the best b-day my girlfriend ever had. That hotel had to be a 5 star family hotel. Is a spotless hotel from all the aspects. Definitely i will book again next year.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pipo-it01
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We arrived in Mykonos late at night by ferry, the owner waited for us in the port and gave us all the information we needed for our 3 nights stay. They gave us a room with a big double bed, as we had previously requested. The breakfast was great, with fresh fruit and vegetables, ham and cheese, yogurt, milk, etc. We really enjoyed the spectacular view over the port and the windmills from the hotel terrace. The owners made us feel very welcomed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2011

The only thing that would make the hotel excellent, the breakfast is perhaps a little "poor"

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2011

It was my first visit to Mykonos and I was very curious to see what Damianos hotel would be like, as I had read so many great reviews about it.
It was night time when my friend and I arrived and I fell in love with the place the minute I walked through the main entrance! I saw this stylish lit pool area with comfortable sunloungers and jacuzzi and a spectacular view overlooking Mykonos!! Exactly like the photo in the travel brochure!
It is absolutely beautiful! A pictureresque cycladic hotel situated at the top of the hill, warm and welcoming only 5-10 min walk to the town centre.
The owners Mrs Eleni and her son Thanos are two exceptional people, who are always at your beck and call, going out of their way to please you always with a smile! You immediately feel welcomed into their home!
When going to a hotel on an island I'm always worried at how clean the bedroom and bathroom is. I was so relieved to see a tidy, clean room with comfortable beds and all the basic necesseties and even more pleasantly surprised at how spacious clean and modern the bathroom was.
The cosy balcony overlooking Mykonos was so peaceful to chill out at night and enjoy a lovely meal prepared by the very friendly staff and Thanos, who I must say is a very good cook!!
I will always say there is no hospitality like the Greek hospitality!
At the same balcony we enjoyed the buffet breakfast which was plentiful and had a variety of tasty local snacks.
It was such a pleasant stay there that I didnt want to leave... I recommend it unreservedly!!
Mykonos I will return and Damianos Hotel see you again!!!

Room Tip: make your booking directly with the hotel
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2011

My friend and I stayed at this hotel in July, which was a random choice. Turned out to be one of the best holiday experience. Fantastic location only 10mnts walk from the centre, with breathtaking view. Beautiful designed, clean, pool area. The comfortable size rooms and common areas in spotless condition. This small boutique Hotel offers the Mykonia hospitality. Warm welcome and caring for every individual starting from the owner's, the staff even the cat pets.... especially "Anastasia" Thanos and Mrs Eleni the owners, the most wonderful hosts always willing to assist.....The breakfast buffet, includes freshly picked fruits from their own yards, eggs from their own free range chickens, Absolutely amazing experience at Damianos hotel, highly recommended.....I will for sure return!

Room Tip: book directly with hotel
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends