“Girls Trip Adventure”
Review of Damianos Hotel

Damianos Hotel
Ranked #7 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed at Damianos Hotel in August of 2013 for 2 nights and loved our time there. They were nice enough to pick us up and drop us off that the marinas! We were extra annoying about asking the front desk for directions and assistance getting buses to other beaches and they were always accommodating .The hotel pool and views are amazing. The walk to and from town took no time at all and was welcomed in an attempt to burn off some of the feta and bread that we ingested in large amounts. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We loved everything, from the pickup at the port, to beach towel loan. The complimentary breakfast was both plentiful and delicious. Super friendly hosts with a super value hotel. We will stay at Damianos every time we return to Mykonos.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MikeWright37206
Reviewed 23 February 2014

From the timely pick-up to the post visit drop-off the family could not have done more to make us feel most welcome. Terrific rooms, food, pool, view but could not image any Greek Island service as great as this. We continue to return, year after year to enjoy this exceptional hospitality. Helen and Thanos we love what you do for your guests! Thanks again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jerry R C
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at the damianos hotel for our honeymoon and we couldn't have been happier with our stay! We loved everything about it- so much in fact that we were only supposed to stay 4 days and stayed for over 10, and they still accommodated us at the highest of standards. Thanassis, his family and staff all made us feel like we were part of their family and it was our favourite place we visited- and we can't wait to go back and stay there again!
If your looking for the most amazing accommodation, at an affordable price in the best location then this is the hotel you need to book. And you won't come across better staff anywhere else!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My friend and I travelled to Mykonos back in June 2013, and our stay at the Damianos Hotel was fantastic! We arrived at the dock late at night and were picked up by Thanos (the owner of the hotel). Once we were checked in, Thanos gave us information on the surroundings to ensure we became familiar with the area and pointed out the important places to visit on a map. He checked in on us on a regular basis to see if we needed anything. Thanos and his family were such gracious hosts, as they took care of our every need. We would leave our rooms messy in the morning and return to a spotless room. At the end, he drove us back to the dock where we would be catching the ferry to our next destination. I Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ashley I
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My experience at the Damianos was very good. It was my third time in Mykonos and I can say that it was the best. We arrived at the airport and the owner (I can't remember his name ) was there waiting for us, this guy is a really nice and talkative person , her mother at the reception always assisting us during our stay. The hotel is not located in Mykonos town, however you can be there in 10 minutes walking distance, I know that the return can be tuff because you should climb the hill but the location allows you to have one of the most beautiful views of the island and see the famous Mykonos sunset. if you rent a car or scooter , you don't have to worry about parking the location is perfect for going to the beaches because is on the main road to Elia Super Paradise paradise etc.. If you don't want to rent a car there is a bus stop in front of the hotel, however I strongly recommend to rent a car or at least a moto bike if you really want to visit the island and go to the beaches. The only bad thing that I could say was the breakfast. It was no so bad but they could make it better, I think it Is the standard in Greece , because breakfast in a very popular hotel next to Damianos was the same. They offer free internet Wifi which works almost all the time, in some points in the room it didn't work. I really appreciated the fact that they drove us to the airport at 5:00 am because our flight took off at 6:30 am, I would say quality price ratio is amazing and I will come back to this hotel

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank denverlj
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stayed four nights at Damianos Mykonos in late September 2013, half way through a multi-country trip from Australia. I was on my own but enjoyed every day in Mykonos which surprised me with it's gentle ambience, it was off-season, and I'd just been at "edgy" Santorini. The hotel was about to close for winter in three weeks, but despite that I experienced warm and personal hospitality and attention to my needs, along with a really nice room, well equipped, spotlessly clean, comfy and quiet, and a generous breakfast buffet every morning. It was also good to be able to enjoy a cold beer after walking back up the hill after dinner in the town.
There was a pleasant mix of friendly travellers in the hotel, which is small and intimate, modern and tasteful, and I much appreciated the free pick-up from the ferry harbour on arrival, and transfer to the airport on departure. Great value and highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms with sea view or partial sea view may be available but don't worry if you can't book o...