“Beautiful Hotel”
Review of Nazos Hotel

Nazos Hotel
Ranked #31 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is a beautiful hotel. Great location. We had a nice room for our stay. Included a clean bathroom with an open shower but still luxurious. The staff were extremely cheerful and helpful. We stayed there last summer and from now on this is the hotel that we are going back and we strongly recommend it to all happy easy going people that they are looking for a cosy small Greek owned and run hotel just two minutes from the hart of the city of Mykonos . do not forget to book your room with their online system so you will get the free transfer to the hotel especially if you are newcomers to the island

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank YannisMykonos

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I stayed in Hotel Nazos toward the end of Mai 2011 and it was one of the best accommodations I ever had. He collect me and my friends from the port and he drove us back when we had to leave. The rooms are very clean and the hotel is in the center of the island, 5 min walking and you are near to all restaurants and bars. it has a great view of the island, of the sea and of course of the Little Venice and is near to the bus station which is one of the main transportation ways in the island. The personnel is very friendly! I strongly recommend it. IS A MUST STAY

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Vilma X
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I stayed at Hotel Nazos towards the end of August 2011 and let me say to anyone who is visiting Mykonos you should definitely consider staying at here. It was my first time ever visiting the island and with any vacation/travel experience you try to do your best to research a good hotel. Once its booked you hope for the best especially when it’s somewhere you’ve never been before. I feel I’ve had my fair share of good experiences, average experiences and horrific ones when traveling but never have I experienced what I did at Hotel Nazos!! It was the SINGLE BEST EXPERIENCE I have ever had PERIOD!

Of course when I booked my stay at Nazos the majority of the reviews seemed very good but you just never know. Well I’m here to tell you it exceeded all my expectations. As many have stated from the time you arrive (by ferry for me) the man who gets this great experience started off perfectly is there ready to pick you up and take you to the hotel. And for all of you who have the opportunity to meet this gracious man his name is George. George is the type of host you wish you could have every time you travel. Some of the greatest things about the Greek culture are the genuine hospitality, family feel and in the case of the Nazos family AWESOME service you just don’t receive in many other places.

In addition to the service, the hotel has a fabulous location overlooking Mykonos town. For those of you that want to see one of the best sunsets you need to go no further than right outside the hotel. It is an unreal view from where the hotel is situated. The hotel is also very close to where the buses pick you up to take you to various beach locations on the island….this was priceless. The rooms had all the essentials and very cold AC! The hotel is also very walkable to all the nightlife, shops and restaurants of Mykonos Town.

Well there you have it, this place is a must stay in my opinion.

George you’re the best and I want to thank you and your family for such a great experience and fantastic stay! I hope to see you again soon George! γεια μας!!

Damon

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Damon P
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Nazos hotel was perfect for us. We like simple, clean, comfortable, friendly & well located places. We can't fault Nazos. The bonus is the view, peaceful surroundings, balcony & super friendly owners. I reckon this is the best value in town.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank jmelep
Reviewed 24 September 2011

This place was perfect for us, it's a very short walk down-hill to the bus station and to the main town (under 10 minutes) but far enough away from the main town that it's quiet and cozy, and we had a great balcony. We had a room with an excellent view and George was kind enough to pick us up from the airport and drop us off at the port at the end of our stay. He was super helpful and recommended restaurants and activities for us. Again, this is a no-frills hotel, so if you're looking for a casual stay this is the place. Plus the grounds are charming and the main kitchen area is usually open for food and drinks! I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the water!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kugali
Reviewed 15 September 2011

The owners are wonderful – they picked us up right from port for free. We also got a room for such a reasonable price, 55 Euros per night and it had a balcony with a great view of Mykonos Town! Close enough to town to walk easily, but far enough away to be quiet. It is up a bit of a hill though, so be prepared for some walking. The room was clean and larger than the other rooms we stayed at in Greece. The bathroom was very small, but functional. Beautiful little place. It seems like any room with a balcony has a view, definitely request one!

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony - you can get one for the same price as a non-balcony room if you ask.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LauraG83
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Nazos Hotel is a great place to stay. My freind and I stayed there for three nights in August 2011. The owners were very friendly and they picked us up at the port upon arrival and drove us to the aiport when we departed. George runs the hotel with his family and they were very helpful in providing directions and showing us what to do in Mykonos. The hotel is on a hill and a short walk to Mykonos town center where the shops and restaurants and nightlife are located. The bus tops are located in the town center (about a 10 minute walk) and you can take the bus to any of the the beaches. I will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends