“Great views, but fairly basic accommodation”
Review of Nazos Hotel

Nazos Hotel
Ranked #32 of 83 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We stayed 2 nights based on the reviews and although hotel was in a quiet location and had great views, it was pretty basic with a very small bathroom. The room was clean (fridge was dirty though) but sound-proofing wasn't that great between rooms. Location was good, only 5 minutes walk from town. Not sure we'd go back.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Hotel Nazos is a facility that combines all the requirements needed from a hotel at the lovely island of mykonos!First and foremost,the owners are very kind,helpful and eager to make your acccommodation as pleasant as possible.The rooms are clean and cosy,the view from the hotel is mind-blowing and all these only a few minutes away from Mykonos town!What more does a visitor needs?For all the above,i loved this hotel and i am planning to visit mykonos again as soon as possible!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stv K
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My best experience from Greek hotels. I was in Greece last summer and I and my friends decide to visit the island of Mykonos. We get there by the ferry and the hotel minibus was already waiting for us at the port. The view of this hotel is breathtaking, especial at the sunset! Our room had this amazing view of the famous Mykonian windmills and one more thing that I should say, is that all the bars, the restaurant and the shops are only 5 min walking! The location is the best, the heart of Mykonos so close to you!
In addition, our room was great, cosy and the most important clean! We also had daily towel changing and the personnel there is really tactful and friendly.
Beside all the above, the one and only think that stole our hearts was the so welcome, polite and helpful Greek owner, Mr. George Nazos and his family.
I simply recommend it as a life experience for Greek hospitality!

4  Thank Zoie W
Reviewed 25 April 2012

A wonderful hotel. Courteous and friendly staff. Clean and maintained rooms. Small and intimate, a true Greek hotel. Highly recommended. Consistently good. Will return this summer.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tstamas
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is a beautiful hotel. Great location. We had a nice room for our stay. Included a clean bathroom with an open shower but still luxurious. The staff were extremely cheerful and helpful. We stayed there last summer and from now on this is the hotel that we are going back and we strongly recommend it to all happy easy going people that they are looking for a cosy small Greek owned and run hotel just two minutes from the hart of the city of Mykonos . do not forget to book your room with their online system so you will get the free transfer to the hotel especially if you are newcomers to the island

4  Thank YannisMykonos
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I stayed in Hotel Nazos toward the end of Mai 2011 and it was one of the best accommodations I ever had. He collect me and my friends from the port and he drove us back when we had to leave. The rooms are very clean and the hotel is in the center of the island, 5 min walking and you are near to all restaurants and bars. it has a great view of the island, of the sea and of course of the Little Venice and is near to the bus station which is one of the main transportation ways in the island. The personnel is very friendly! I strongly recommend it. IS A MUST STAY

4  Thank Vilma X
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I stayed at Hotel Nazos towards the end of August 2011 and let me say to anyone who is visiting Mykonos you should definitely consider staying at here. It was my first time ever visiting the island and with any vacation/travel experience you try to do your best to research a good hotel. Once its booked you hope for the best especially when it’s somewhere you’ve never been before. I feel I’ve had my fair share of good experiences, average experiences and horrific ones when traveling but never have I experienced what I did at Hotel Nazos!! It was the SINGLE BEST EXPERIENCE I have ever had PERIOD!

Of course when I booked my stay at Nazos the majority of the reviews seemed very good but you just never know. Well I’m here to tell you it exceeded all my expectations. As many have stated from the time you arrive (by ferry for me) the man who gets this great experience started off perfectly is there ready to pick you up and take you to the hotel. And for all of you who have the opportunity to meet this gracious man his name is George. George is the type of host you wish you could have every time you travel. Some of the greatest things about the Greek culture are the genuine hospitality, family feel and in the case of the Nazos family AWESOME service you just don’t receive in many other places.

In addition to the service, the hotel has a fabulous location overlooking Mykonos town. For those of you that want to see one of the best sunsets you need to go no further than right outside the hotel. It is an unreal view from where the hotel is situated. The hotel is also very close to where the buses pick you up to take you to various beach locations on the island….this was priceless. The rooms had all the essentials and very cold AC! The hotel is also very walkable to all the nightlife, shops and restaurants of Mykonos Town.

Well there you have it, this place is a must stay in my opinion.

George you’re the best and I want to thank you and your family for such a great experience and fantastic stay! I hope to see you again soon George! γεια μας!!

Damon