“Mykonos June 2013”

Ranked #33 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Hamilton, Canada
“Mykonos June 2013”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Owner picked us up from airport which was a surprise, we didn't book directly with him. On our honeymoon so they provided excellent customer service. Breakfast was okay, we opted to go to the bakery. Bathrooms and cleanliness of floors could be better but the price and location were ideal. Would recommend to budget travellers.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank A K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Greek first
  • Slovak first
London
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The owner picked us up from the port and drove us to the hotel. Since it was low season he gave us a room with a cute balcony and an amazing view on the sea. The only issue was with the bathroom, it was tiny and overflooded sometimes after the shower. Location is great, 5 minutes walk to the center of the town.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Omar H
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I just came back from Greece and wanted so much to share my experience here. I booked myself into Hotel Nazos when I stopped over in Mykonos. George and his sister came to pick me up at the port and drove me to their hotel. George (the owner) was really nice. He took the time to explain several things about the island and suggested some places and nice restaurants I could visit. The room was clean and though I was there alone, I was given a spacious room with a queen sized bed which was really great! The location of the hotel is superb. It is just 5 mins away from the bus station which conveniently takes you to all the nice beaches and it is also near to the shops and the restaurants.
I enjoyed my stay in this hotel very much. The family are extremely nice people and it really made my stay a wonderful experience. I felt so much warmth and I still remember the good times we shared together at the open lounge. Their home made pastries were tasty and delicious too!
I must say that I am truly grateful and blessed to know the Nazos family who had taken good care of me during my stay in Mykonos. George also gave me a lift to the port on that day of my departure, that was really nice of him!
I would definitely recommend this hotel for its comfort, location and also the price which is good value for money. If I have the opportunity of coming back to Mykonos, I will definitely stay in this Hotel again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank EileenSong4271
Rabat, Morocco
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I went to Mykonos last summer with my girlfriend and booked a room at Hotel Nazos. All I can say is that we had a wonderful time at this hotel and that George (the owner) and his family were amazing.
First of all George came to pick us up at the harbour and drove us back to the hotel. On the way back, he took the time to explain several things about the island and how it its organized. The room we had had two beds and a small balcony with the view on the sea which is a nice thing when you want to rest at the end of the day watching the sunset. Also the room was very clean and spacious enough for a couple.
Furthermore a big advantage of the hotel is its location, indeed it is located 5 minutes away from the train station (where you can take the bus to go to several beaches) and only a 5 minutes walk from the town (where all the nice restaurants and bars are).
All I can say is that I highly recommend this hotel for its comfort, location, quality of service and of course price. Next time I go back to Mykonos, I'll book a romm there for sure.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Kiwan K
Paris, France
Reviewed 9 April 2013

George (the owner) is very nice! He picked us up at the airport and drove us back!
He explained us everything about Mikonos and gave us some very good tips! We had the "King" room because we were the first customers of the season :)
He also offered us a little present, LOVELY!
Do not hesitate to book a room at Nazos !!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Lukas G
Reigate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Stayed in this friendliest of hotels June 2011. Got so chlled out its taken me this long to praise the place. George and his mum and dad are lovely people who want you to have a good time staying with them. Great location,rooms, and comfort, all at a budget price. I'll be going back for sure.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank greatbendini b
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Went to mykonos in July 2012 for the first time with my wife and two young daughters. We were met at the port by George Nazos and taken to our hotel.
The room was fantastic with a great view.
We stayed for two weeks and loved the hotel and great views it had to offer.
It is only a five minute walk to the town centre which is great and a five minute walk to the bus station that takes you to all the great beaches mykonos has to offer.

The hotel was clean and was family run by a great family, .

George the owner was fantastic on giving great advise.

We highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family