Really enjoyed our stay here, the staff are very welcoming, helpful and efficient. The rooms are a reasonable standard, maybe a few repairs/re-design needed for the shower areas - but overall not an issue.
The rooms, grounds and the pool area are well maintained and the guys on the house-keeping teams never stopped all day! All of the staff work hard to make this place what it is.
Outside is a busy road but once on the other side there's a coffee shop and nearby are 2 mini markets, cash machine and petrol station.
Mykonos Centre is about 10 mins walk, but takes longer to get back as it is a steep hill!
Definitely look at this place if you want a hotel just outside the town and are looking for a pleasant and comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- a gay property on Mykonos Island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Geranium Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Geranium Residence Mykonos, Greece
- Geranium Residence Hotel Mykonos