My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights and cannot fault a thing. Service was impeccable, all our questions and requests were answered by the friendly ladies on the reception and nothing was too much trouble. We were even picked up one day on the walk back from the town by the free shuttle bringing people from the port!
Location is great. Only a 10 minute walk from the Town and views of the pool overlooking the beach are spectacular!
Rooms are also very clean and the hotel is very quiet.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone from families to couples and to friends just like us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new elegant residence in an ideal location just 400m from Mykonos town, on the beach of Megali Ammos with the golden sand and the clear blue water. Designed in style and passion in the year of 2006.There is a large sea water swimming pool, a children's pool and jacuzzi, gym, breakfast room(with breakfast buffet), pool-bar, lobby, internet access and parking. All the rooms have a great view of the center and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Grand Beach Mykonos, Greece