Arrived from Athens by ferry. Had no clue how we would get to hotel but immediately saw a man with a sign for grand beach hotel. Easy! Hotel grounds beautiful. Staff, Despina and Panos so kind! A 10 min walk into town along the sea. A bit if a busy street so be cautious- but not a problem. We had dinner at the hotel and the food and service excellent. The chef came out to speak with us, and Panos took great care in serving us- wonderful conversation and so knowledgeable about his beautiful country. We wish them all well. Highly recommend - away from busy town, but close enough to go whenever you want, great sunset views from balconies, nice place to come back to after exploring island and beaches by ATV.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new elegant residence in an ideal location just 400m from Mykonos town, on the beach of Megali Ammos with the golden sand and the clear blue water. Designed in style and passion in the year of 2006.There is a large sea water swimming pool, a children's pool and jacuzzi, gym, breakfast room(with breakfast buffet), pool-bar, lobby, internet access and parking. All the rooms have a great view of the center and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Splitty, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Grand Beach Mykonos, Greece