Im so happy that all the other reviewers had great things to say about this hotel. It really is a wonderful place.
Andreas and Marina are the lovely huband & wife team that own and run the hotel, Andreas will meet you upon arrival to bring you to the hotel. Marina will greet you at check in, and both of them make you feel very welcome. The hotel is purched above Mykonos town and the view is spectatcular, Its only a 10 minute walk down to town but blissfully far enough away from the noise that is constant during the summer months, the rooms are spotless and nicely appointed, the bathrooms are above standard and also much nicer than hotels of a much higher price on Mykonos. each room also has its own little patio with either a view of the pool, or a view to the the town and the sea. But any of the guests can enjoy the view from the large hotel patios with lots of seating for all.
We have already made our reservations to stay here again this August, and we are counting down the days!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Veranda of Mykonos is a traditional Mykonian Guesthouse, located on the hillside of Mykonos Town with amphi-theatric and panoramic views to town, windmills, port, as well as the breathtaking Aegean sea and sunset. In a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, with respect for the environment and the traditional Cycladic architecture guests experience the charm, heritage and warm hospitality of a traditional Mykonian home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your La Veranda of Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Pension Hotel Mykonos Town
- La Veranda Of Mykonos Greece