My wife and my children were guests in this hotel from 4. of august to 15. of august 2013.
We found the hotell to be a very good place to do our sightseeings from. Close to Corfu City with its old town with cosy streets with lots of shops and tavernas. Plenty of resturants too.
The hotel staff greated us welcome with big smiles and friendly attidude. The room and the rest of the hotel was clean and nice. In this warm climate it was nice to see that the aircon was fully automatic and adjustable to our preferences. Well functional bathroom with a good functioning shower.
The room and the balcony was beeing kept nice and clean by the staff on daily basis.
My wife developed some pain in her back due to isjasj. When I mentioned this to the staff the manager set us up with a new and thicker mattress. The hotel manager showed up at our breakfast table every day after and politly asked how my wife was doing. This is a hotel with a staff that cares about its customers - they show it by taking good care of them. My wife needed painkillers of the kind that need prescription. That was not so easy for us to fix. But also this the hotel helped us with. With a lot more than just one phone call the receptionist had it all sorted out. My wife got the painkillers she needed
If you are looking for at clean and well functional hotel you need look no longer. I recommend this.
The children liked the swimmingpool a lot. My self I am a bit fuzzy when it comes to swimmingpools, but this pool had fully working cleaning systems with the proper chemicals added. I had no hesitation about letting the children swim and play in it. It was clean.
The staff and the service they gave was something that you do not find many other places.
Exeptionally good service with a friendly face.
I almost for got to mention,
- my daughters friend were alouded to come and sleep in our room for more than a week, Exept for the exstra for the breakfast they did not charge anything extra for this.
What more can I say, -
IT IS ALL GOOD AT THE SUNSET HOTEL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is open all year round waiting for you to enjoy our warm and pleasant hospitality. Sunset Hotel’s 5-story building is located in the limits of Corfu town, recently renovated (2009), with lovely, spacious indoors and outdoors areas, a large garden and a swimming pool. The hotel is a family-run business and stands out for its warm and exquisitely clean environment both in the rooms and in the rest hotel premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunset Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Hotel Corfu/Corfu Town