As with many others stayed at this hotel on a Shearings All Inclusive. We were promised by our driver Johnny that we were going to Heaven and he was correct. What a delightful village blessed by a cable car ride up the Hohe Salve (1829 metres) with (in good weather) some outstanding views - however when we went we found our heads in the clouds and some 7 inches of overnight snow. If you make the ascent try taking the walk back down from either the very top (4 hours) or from the middle station (1.5 - 2 hours).
The Hotel itself is fantastic, clean with efficient and pleasant staff. There is even free WiFi available simply ask for the code at reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Sportresort HOHE SALVE relies on the power of movement - in both summer and winter, 365 days a year. This movement is more than just a service, but integral to our daily activities and thinking for us. For all ages and all fitness levels. Located in Hopfgarten right next to the cable car station Hohe Salve in the Kitzbuhel Alps and is only 150 meters away from the center. With 104 rooms, five rooms for seminars and events, two restaurants, Apres ski bar and a 1,400 sqm "Move & Relax" area with yoga room, power room, 630 sqm pool area with 25 m sports outdoor pool, massage and treatment rooms Resort every sporting heartbeat. The sportresort is located in Hopfgarten, right next to the valley station of the Hohe Salve mountain railways, which offers an ideal entry into one of the largest and most modern ski resorts worldwide, the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental, with 90 lifts and lifts, 284 km of fun fun Lighted toboggan runs and over 70 huts guarantee pure winter pass. Welcome! But also for the rest of the year, the region around the Hohe Salve sports resort also offers numerous outdoor sports facilities: - brand new trail running routes in Westendorf - mountain bike tours throughout the region - running and walking trails in the village - hiking and mountain biking for all levels of difficulty - cycling and e-biking trails through the entire Brixental - and much more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, seekda GmbH, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sportresort Hohe Salve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hotel Hopfgarten Im Brixental
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hopfgarten