We have just had 5 nights at this hotel as part of Treyn Austria All inclusive. We found the hotel clean, staff friendly food good hot and a fair choice for what we paid. Our room over looked the church and we had been warned to avoid such a room due to the bells being rung during the night so the answer is to take ear plugs which also help block out the other halves snoring. But the view was spectacular we had glorious sunshine until the day we left and a real good crowd (apart from one or two) had a great time and a great laugh. Crossey's remarks are quiet true but you can please some of the people some of the time. Doing your own pack up suited us you could make as many odd fillings for your sandwiches one lady managed Salami and Jam not every ones taste but she liked it. Be prepared for your holiday which we have learnt over the years, take tea,coffee,UHT milk biscuits etc. the whole trip with Treyn by train was a great experience hotels on route had the same standard. Tyrolean evening not worth doing as although the performers started the explanations in German and English I think they forgot to continue with the English so we had no idea what was going on. It proves it takes all sorts to make a holiday READ THE BROCHURES
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Sportresort HOHE SALVE relies on the power of movement - in both summer and winter, 365 days a year. This movement is more than just a service, but integral to our daily activities and thinking for us. For all ages and all fitness levels. Located in Hopfgarten right next to the cable car station Hohe Salve in the Kitzbuhel Alps and is only 150 meters away from the center. With 104 rooms, five rooms for seminars and events, two restaurants, Apres ski bar and a 1,400 sqm "Move & Relax" area with yoga room, power room, 630 sqm pool area with 25 m sports outdoor pool, massage and treatment rooms Resort every sporting heartbeat. The sportresort is located in Hopfgarten, right next to the valley station of the Hohe Salve mountain railways, which offers an ideal entry into one of the largest and most modern ski resorts worldwide, the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental, with 90 lifts and lifts, 284 km of fun fun Lighted toboggan runs and over 70 huts guarantee pure winter pass. Welcome! But also for the rest of the year, the region around the Hohe Salve sports resort also offers numerous outdoor sports facilities: - brand new trail running routes in Westendorf - mountain bike tours throughout the region - running and walking trails in the village - hiking and mountain biking for all levels of difficulty - cycling and e-biking trails through the entire Brixental - and much more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HRS and Odigeo so you can book your Sportresort Hohe Salve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hotel Hopfgarten Im Brixental
- Sporthotel Fuchs Hopfgarten