“Very Good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We had an excellent meal here .Beautiful food and attentive service.Our only downside was we were the only couple in on their own.The entire restaurant was full of groups ,all English ,which will not be to some peoples taste.Would definitely give the starter a miss - the main courses are big!

1  Thank DerbyshireKando

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is the third time we have eaten at this restaurant and all were very good.
The menu is not large,which for us is perfect because everything is fresh and cooked from scratch.
Each time have tried something different and all were delicious! I would not bother with a starter next time if I go for their house special curry.
Very friendly staff,nice choice of wine,good chinese beer.

1  Thank paulaw974
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Went to Mama Chows with my brother who lives locally. Eymet is a bit of an English enclave and where would the ex-pats be without access to a Chinese restaurant, especially one that serves good tasty Chinese food, clearly cooked fresh to order. In deference to one of the reviewers I felt the main courses, which are neither the cheapest or the most expensive in the world, were really filling and I, a big eater, struggled to get through my Wonderful Dragon with fried rice. Its great that the heat of your dish can be toned up or down, dependent on preference, on request. Again, I'm not a shrinking violet when it comes to chilli, but medium heat was plenty for me. A fantastic oasis amidst the foie and magret de canard!

1  Thank Ollerbarrow
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Ate here twice, food is nice and fresh, though small portions, and quite expensive.
We had to wait quite long to be served, and waitress gave a lot of time and attention to locals, but not to tourists. Also bit lacking in ambiance.
Will still recommend though, as nice Asian food is hard to find in the area.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Went several times now and will always recommend this restaurant for anyone wanting a different but quality style of cooking in this rural area of France. And the Lady of the House is indeed brilliant in her service and reception. And finally very affordable prices make it even more worthwhile ! Do book though, only open 4 nights a week !

1  Thank William K