“Excellent location, staff very disappointing”
Review of Kekrifalia Hotel

and 1 more site!
Kekrifalia Hotel
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Angistri
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The location is stunning. It could not be better - perched on the cliffs with fantastic views of the sea and Aigina in the distance. Our stay was pleasant. We did find the staff in the restaurant very distant however and one member of staff in particular, Lea, was very rude at times to the extent that some evenings we would decide to go into town because we could not bear her rudeness. I do not understand how that is possible in the tourist industry where the aim should be to make people feel comfortable and at ease at a time when they have decided to go away to relax and have a good time. I would not go back there unless there was a change in the attitude of the staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank EireneLeamingtonSpa

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We went there for a meal. After one and a half hours waiting for our order to be taken, with repetitive rudeness from Lia - the waitress from hell - we finally left. This hotel is beautifully located, but the service is really not good. Given the prices they charge, you can have much better service and from much friendlier staff, elsewhere. I wouldn't want to pay for rudeness from staff. If you like masochistic treatment - and an empty belly - this is the place to go - Lia is an expert.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Had a great week here. Hotel was lovely and really great value. The room was spotless and large, sheets and towels beautifully clean. We had a sea view, which was great, but not all of them do (at least not all have a full sea view). There were lots of small up-market touches, like the cocktail menu, the sofas outside with a great view, the classy bar and restaurant. The food was really tasty, but we only ate their twice as the food in town was also top notch. The owner was really helpful and picked us up and dropped us off from the ferry port in Milos. Perfect location - out of town enough to be peaceful and quiet, but only a short walk into Skala for shops and bars. We would definitely come back here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2012

My husband and I stayed at Kekrifalia Hotel for 8 nights.
I can not say enough about the management, staff and hotel general. With exception every staff member treated us with the most respect and really, really seammed to care about our needs.
We quarantee we will return as soon as we can !

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2012

A little paradise that is affordable. All the staff was firendly, everything was clean and had a great kitchen.
from the restaurant you have the best view!!!
We will came back!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I had wanted to stay at Rosy's Little Village but it was booked out as a result of a Shiatsu / yoga retreat the weekend I went over. They recommended the Kekrifalia so ended up here for a solo long weekend end of Summer holiday. I arrived at night on a Friday after a manic week in the office and crashed out as soon as I got into my room. It was the week of the full moon and I had amazing views of moonrise every evening. The room was clean, I had a sea view which although was not dead on, that fact saved me from the morning sun. Lia was very helpful although it surprised me that she didn't know the new September bus timetable for the island. The swimming platform gives you a sense of privacy and with deck chairs, sunloungers and umbrellas is well organised. Other downsides were the breakfast was not included in the price and the range of breakfast foods on offer was limited. Also the aircon units were quite loud and the TV didn't have a clear picture on many channels (other islands have the same problem). Other than that it is well located - a short 5 minute walk from the main port and handy although I will try somewhere else next time I go to Angistri...

Room Tip: Sea view rooms get the morning sun - meaning you wake up with heat in Summer...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Kostas K
Reviewed 10 September 2011

As fans of Hotel Kekrifalia,we would like to tell you that the restauraunt is now open !!
Delicious food,beautifully served sitting on the terrace .under the stars & looking over to the lights of Egina - magic !
There is also a new terrace overlooking the water with enormous bean-bags to sit on,just right for an afternoon reading in the shade.
As you can no doubt tell,we had another lovely holiday being thoroughly spoilt by Lia & her staff.We cannot recommend the hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple