We have just spent 8 great nights at Rosy's. Nothing is too much trouble to please guests at this wonderful Saronic Gulf location. The location is superb if you want peace, quiet, like-minded fellow guests, and exceptional views and direct swimming access to the clear blue waters of the Saronic Gulf. The (18) rooms are basic ("2 star") but comfortable, each having some view of the sea and a small balcony. The relaxed, good value restaurant service is available all day and there is a daily menu of local specials for dinner along with a good choice of nice grills and salads. The hotel faces due east so has the sun from dawn until about 4-5pm with plenty of loungers and umbrella cover for sun bathing and swimming. The small sand and shingle beach shelves fairly rapidly but will suit most swimmers. Boats trips available directly from the small beach on the owner's speed boat. These are a 'must' with a 40 minute round island trip shared by up to 5, with swimming, for 40 Euro. Other water sport options available if you ask. Rosy, along with her husband and son and band of ever-willing super friendly staff will ensure you are welcome, receive great service, and feel special. Transfers to the ferries are always available and it is only a 6 minute walk to the small port of Skala to take the Aegina Express to the larger sister island for more extensive shopping and exploring than available on Agistri. There are plenty of excellent eat-out options a short and pleasant walk away if you feel like some variety, but it is hard to drag yourself away from this glorious location. Consider moped hire to get to the west side of the island for a day trip, as the walk over the top through the pine forest takes about 2.5 hours and is challenging in hot sun. Beach access is down a steep (but very short) path. Not an ideal location for children or the physically disabled. Usefully there is excellent WiFi access on the terrace and more intermittent WiFi at the beach loungers and rooms. There was a nice variety of other guests - solo, couples, and small groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small romantic seaside hotel built in a traditional style like a little village. All of the 16 rooms are individual designed, have fridge, a/c, balcony and sea view.Beach, bar and sea terrace are just in front. ,Kajak,And Canoes free for guests!Perfect spot for relaxation, but also for sightseeing, since Athens and the adjoining islands are very close. Workshops for painting,shiatsu,NIA,BIODANZA,NVC,in Spring and autum. Also you can Enjoy our Excursion boat for many trips,like Aegina island,Epidaurus festival, POROS and Hydra island,and barbeque on near by islet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Rosy's Little Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosy`s Little Village Hotel Angistri
- Rosys Little Village Agistri
- Rosys Little Village Hotel Agistri
- Rosy's Little Village Greece/Angistri