I had booked three nights at Rosy's Little Village to have some sun and relaxation, before facing the English winter. The relaxation was there but the weather was really disappointing. At this time of the year, early October, this was extremely unusual. Despite this, I'm still happy I was there. After all, the weather is one of the few things beyond our control.
Rosy lent me some winter clothes and she, her husband and team did all they could to compensate for the weather. It's a really attractive place with excellent food and glorious views out to sea. Another advantage is the island's proximity to Athens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small romantic seaside hotel built in a traditional style like a little village. All of the 16 rooms are individual designed, have fridge, a/c, balcony and sea view.Beach, bar and sea terrace are just in front. ,Kajak,And Canoes free for guests!Perfect spot for relaxation, but also for sightseeing, since Athens and the adjoining islands are very close. Workshops for painting,shiatsu,NIA,BIODANZA,NVC,in Spring and autum. Also you can Enjoy our Excursion boat for many trips,like Aegina island,Epidaurus festival, POROS and Hydra island,and barbeque on near by islet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Rosy's Little Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosy`s Little Village Hotel Angistri
- Rosys Little Village Agistri
- Rosys Little Village Hotel Agistri
- Rosy's Little Village Greece/Angistri