Most of us know what it means to go on a "family vacation," but to stay at Rosy's Little Village is to go on vacation and become part of a family. Our eight days with Rosy and Nando and their wonderful team were filled with swimming, sunning, walking, and boating during the day and then each evening gathering with the other guests for drinks and dinner. Eric the chef produced such fine meals we didn't eat anywhere else when on island. Artemis, our server, took great care of us, so after only a day or so, we felt part of the family. The rooms are immaculate, the views from their balcony worthy of postcards (sorry, rather old-fashioned comparison!). The charm of the place is the warmth of the owners and staff, the congeniality of the guests, and the setting and architecture. We are already planning our return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small romantic seaside hotel built in a traditional style like a little village. All of the 16 rooms are individual designed, have fridge, a/c, balcony and sea view.Beach, bar and sea terrace are just in front. ,Kajak,And Canoes free for guests!Perfect spot for relaxation, but also for sightseeing, since Athens and the adjoining islands are very close. Workshops for painting,shiatsu,NIA,BIODANZA,NVC,in Spring and autum. Also you can Enjoy our Excursion boat for many trips,like Aegina island,Epidaurus festival, POROS and Hydra island,and barbeque on near by islet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rosy's Little Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosy`s Little Village Hotel Angistri
- Rosys Little Village Agistri
- Rosys Little Village Hotel Agistri
- Rosy's Little Village Greece/Angistri