“Excellent Resort for a full relax vacation”

White Suites Resort
Ranked #3 of 12 Afitos B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My partner and I just came back from 3 days (Aug 19 -21 ) in this fabulous resort. It's like a dream. Located just on the beach, typical greek houses and atmosphere. Free private beach with chairs and towels. Breakfast and dinner were just excellent. It really exceed our expectations. We will return for sure next year.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 June 2012 via mobile

Really friendly staff, amazing food and beautifull view

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Cleomage
Reviewed 17 May 2011

On the plus side, the hotel looks lovely (all white right above a nice sandy beach) with lovely views from the first floor rooms and from the bar and restaurant.
However, the cleanliness was not up to scratch. No dusting or hoovering was done and towels were not changed every day. All they do is mop the floor and make not change the bed. After the first night, we discovered that they had a bed bug infestation and complained. Although they denied that they had a problem, they made us change room but the problem persisted. They still did not acknowledge it (they said we brought the bugs with us!) and said that they did not hoover as some customers complained last year about the noise of the hoover!!
The restaurant was not great either. The breakfast is nice but they had very little on their menu (not even moussaka) as they said that we were off season. They could have at least re-printed their menu to show what they had. The food was OK, nothing special.
The bar is quite pricey (E3.5 for a glass of orange juice from a carton, E9 for cocktails).
The beach is not particularly clean either.
The staff in my view is nice but lazy.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LondonVeronique
varevi, Διευθυντής at White Suites Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2011

Dear Sir

Thank you for choosing our hotel to spent your holiday .

I write this mail because i would like to expain about the bugs .From the first time that the you inform us that maybe in the bed have bugs we change you a room and we did't denied because the day after we call a company who came to see the bed and make biological cleaning and disifenction .After of this you didn't inform us about the problem with cleanliness that you have you just wait for your check out day to tell the problem in the reception .i think that you should tell to me you problem because every day we speak together so maybe we can give a solution to your problem . Also i would like to inform you that every day i get inside to every room and i check if the cleanliness is good.
About the restaurant i would like to inform you that from the law in our catalogue we have to have all the plates but in every page down with a little letters we write that 'you can ask the waiter about the daily main course '.
Also about the beach bar every table has a catalogue so you can choose if you want to order or not .We have the orange juice 3.5 but also we have the greek coffee 2.5 .
We hope we will have the honour of welcoming you again to White suites in the near future.

Best regards

Eudokia Varsakeli

Reviewed 15 August 2010

I had a really nice time in this hotel. The beach is nice, colour of the sea is just like the Caribbean see, the food in the restaurant is nice and fresh and the restaurant staff is great, especially Ilija.
Regarding the rooms, they are not big as I have expected for the price they cost, but they are nice, all in white and the bed is great for a night sleep.
What I did not like is that the reception only works from 13h ill 21h and that the cleaning lady was always coming around 15h or even 14h when we are back in the room trying to have a nap.
She also did not make the bed at all, and for a resort or hotel of any kind it is a must every day, preferably from 9 – 12h, and there are only 12 rooms that she needs to take care of.Also the internet in rooms is very poor most of the time.
All in all, I did swim a lot, sun bath, had nice frappe at the beach, ate great food, but the resort must stand to it’s name, have bigger parking and have reception 24/7, and rooms already made up after coming from the beach.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GirlyBelgrade
Reviewed 4 August 2010

the rooms and the bathrooms too small, if you take consider of the name *suites*
there is nothing relevant also about the name *resort*
a very few variaty of foods on breakfast!
the stuuf polite and friendly but unproffesional manners and clothes
at the end is too expensive for nothing
threre is one restaurant with 2 diffrent names ,they are using one name for lunch and one for diner.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank embernezo
Reviewed 4 July 2010

best view , very good breakfast, beautiful and very clean room, nice staff

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2010

We discovered White Suites when looking for a place to host our friends.
We had invited 10 persons for a long wk and were looking for a really nice spot.
The rooms are all newly refurbished and decorated in white, which immediately impressed my girlfriend. I liked the attitude of the staff and the warm attention of the owners.
We have a boat in Greece and one of the ideas was to park it close to the hotel during the holiday (5 days). Imagine that they offered to make an anchorage place!! Indeed they prepared it all before our arrival.
Best food.
Being Portuguese I am very demanding with fish and Sea food, in Kassandra there was only one restaurant which I considered good until I started to ask the managers of white suites if they knew where I could find raw mussels, giant mussels, lobsters, freshly caught fish,... well HERE! For my amazing and delight, they serve the best gourmet food, they know where to find it fresh and how to prepare it correctly. You just have to ask them.
I read the negative remarks of the first traveler and I am surprised, maybe bad luck. I can assure you that the 12 of us we had the long weekend of our lives. We all planned to return and me and my girlfriend we are already here again :)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulopelomundo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Afitos
Blue Bay Hotel
#6 of 9 in Afitos
Sani Beach
Sani Beach
#5 of 6 in Sani

Been to White Suites Resort? Share your experiences!