“Excellent boat, excellent services..” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Thessaloniki Port Sailboat Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: One day sailing and luxury motor yacht charters from our base at Neos Marmaras, Sithonia, Halkidiki, Greece. Also tours from Kassandra, Paliouri or Pefkohori. Game fishing for tuna, Bachelor - Βachelorette party on sailing boat. Our top of the line boats and our expert skippers guaranty you will get a VIP service.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent boat, excellent services..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

We use to rent Thetis for fishing the last 4-5 years..
This sailing boat is fully equipped for fishing, Christoforos is a perfectionist, so it is fully recommended.
On the other hand, Chalkidiki is a great place for swimming, fishing, sailing, so the combination is perfect..

Visited October 2013
1 Thank George M

• Greek first
Neos Marmaras, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunset Sithonia Thetis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Me and my girlfrend we had rented Thetis Sailing boat for a full day trip with our skiper christoforos, what a character, he will make your day.
we visited the Turtle-Island, lots of dives and skorkeling in that area,afterwards we visited some ''golden'' beaches where we relaxed even more, then we had lunch byt the sea in a taverna where you can leave the boat and then we visited Porto Coufo which was amazing, only imagine the rock formation was astonished, and the huge rock like menirs coming out of the water was something that i had never seen in my life.
When we started the way back it was almost sunshet, what an experience, a sunset that i have never seen in my life, the colors, the formation of the clouds plus........the big hit which was Dolfins.
Christofore thank you sooooooo much, we defently will come the next summer

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sailing Halkidiki - pure enjoyment - sublime!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

My husband and I took a trip for the day sailing along the coastline of Halkidiki and it was an absolutely amazing experience. Being from Australia I am always anxious about the sea because I am worried about what could be lurking in the water that might sting, bite or possibly kill me and so I found it particularly relaxing to know that apart from the waters being a crystal clear, turquoise blue that they were also totally safe. There is a tangible sense of tranquility and freedom in being able to just 'let go' and swim in the sea away from the coast - yet close enough to enjoy the view of the beautiful forests of Halkidiki. The Captain of the boat was both informative and friendly, yet discreet enough to know when we required our own space. I also felt that he knew what he was doing with the boat and so once again I felt safe and in 'good hands'. I definitely recommend the experience - it was pure enjoyment!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Katrina D
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“weekend sailing escapade”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

Yacht in excellent condition. Exciting and enjoyable sailing performance in high winds and rough sea. Easily handled by one experienced sailor assisted by one not so experienced. A nice sailing escapade in the most nice area. Top service and guidance by the owners.

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excelent sailing, interesting, polite crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

I recently stayed at Neos Marmaras. Down the new port on the far right where the pontoons are we found a copany doing day sailing trips around Halkidiki. Chartered the boat for our company + a couple we ve meet at the Hotel, 6 people. We ve had a really enjoyable day around Toronaios golf between Kassandra and Sithonia. Visited the small island "Kelyfos" and some really remote beaches of Porto Carras resort. Captain stoped the boat pleanty of times for swimming and a big stop when we asked him to a nice Taverna, "Panos" for Lunch. Great sailing, I love to sail by the way. It was the best day of our holidays at Halkidiki.

Visited May 2013