“Very good choise.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2013

There are two restaurants with the same owner. Very good place, near the sea.Very good and clean store. Very good food. The staff are very polite and willing to help. The prices are reasonable. Don't miss it.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

This taverna was the biggest, if not the only Greek style taverna in Siviri. Siviri is known to be a famous fishing village in Kassandra, but the quality of sea food/fish that was served was not the best. The food was nice and fresh, but being right on the sea in a fishing village I expected more. The service was pretty good, given the size (huge restaurant) of the taverna. The prices were decent.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We have visited the restaurant for the first time based on travel reviews. The place is kissed by the waves and the setting is what someone expects for Greek waterfront restaurant.
The restaurant is specializing in seafood, but during our visit all they had was smelts (Gavro) and small cod (bakaliarakia). The fish was oily and over cooked. Nothing special for appetizers and their fried peppers and French fries ware also cooked on old oil. The only thing that makes this restaurant a three star is its 5 star location.

1  Thank Thermotech
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We visited Siviri daily during our stay at Afitos. (10 minute car journey) - discovering it by chance. We are glad to have found the beach and especially Diamantis taverna.
The taverna is real 'Shirley valantine' stuff - blue chairs white table cloths.
You can't miss it - its at the end of the road that leads to the beach.
The food was always good - fish can be a bit pricey. The Sunday lunch was fabulous - served by friendly staff. This is simply one of the best restaurants I have ever dined in - having travelled around Greece and the islands since 1983. If you dine in the evening you can enjoy a spectacular sunset too! Very romantic!

Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

We were advised to go to the restaurant by the owner of our hotel. It was a wise choice to listen to him:) . The restaurant is located direct on the beach of Siviri and is very romantic.
The place is considered as the best fish restaurant in Halkidiki. I could argue about that, but it was ok.
The first thing bothering me was the fact that thestarter was added to our bill without asking us, but after that we realized that it is like a tradition in Greece:)
The second problem was the waiter..He generously offered his service in advicing me which fish to pick; I choose seabass and tought him that I am not so hungry; He brought me the whole 1kg fish.... Just for me...There were some rough parts of the filet as well...
I was disappointed at the end of the evening...