We have just returned from the Eagles Palace. It is at least a two hour transfer from the airport at Thessaloniki The hotel is lovely as are all the staff who we always found friendly and efficient.
As others have commented food & drinks were good but not cheap but that is to be expected.
We had two 15 year old girls with us and they were happy to simply lie in the sun and partake of some water sports. Older teenagers may get a little bored.
The pool area has more comfortable seats than the beach but does tend to get busy.
If I am to be honest I found our rooms Superior with sea view a little small and basic along with the bathroom.
However, we slept well but if you want a larger room and more 5* than 3 or 4* feel check the type of room you have booked.
Hotel offers a shuttle to the local town of Ouranoupolis with the last shuttle at 8.30pm. There really should be a later shuttle back to the hotel at around 10.30 -11pm. If you phone the hotel they will collect you for a small fee but most of the restaurants will take you back to the hotel. Just ask?
A week for us was the perfect length of stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagles palace, member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World offers 157 rooms & suites on a private beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eagles Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Eagles Palace
- Eagles Palace Ouranoupolis
- Eagles Palace Halkidiki/Ouranoupolis, Greece