this was our first time for 2013 to visit eagles palace.we visit this hotel every year several times cause it is very close to where we leave(thessaloniki) plus it is one of the most magnificent places in greece and one of the very few worth staying hotels in halkidiki area.
everything was like we wanted to be.
very welcoming ,professional and friendly check-in by one of the most wonderful persons in the hotel mrs. nina.
our room with beautiful views to the gardens and the sea, large, clean, comfortable and elegant.
the beach and beach service excellent. swimming pool very clean and enjoyable place to be.this year they tottaly renovated.drinks at the main bar always a great pleasure sitting under the enormous palm tree and with great views to the sea. breakfast was tasty with a lot of variety.
kids club a great place to be for our little one.
all in all it is a really great place.we can't think of summer without eagles palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagles palace, member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World offers 157 rooms & suites on a private beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eagles Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Eagles Palace
- Eagles Palace Ouranoupolis
- Eagles Palace Halkidiki/Ouranoupolis, Greece