I've been to a few resorts in Greece: big ones, medium sized ones, from Thessaly to Crete, and this one is the best. The accommodations are great, with full bathrooms and balconies and there are special suites and rooms. The service is outstanding, from front desk to customer services. The food is out of this world, with both Greek specialties as well as cuisine from other parts of the world and the buffet offers something for everyone, from vegetarians to carnivores. The prices are great. I was there in September 2013 for a course and found lots to do outside of class sessions, from water sports to hiking, biking, shopping, and visiting nearby historical sites. And there is a wonderful beach with all beach services provided. The location, just north of Mount Athos in the Halkdiki region makes it a bit out of the way but at the same time, this ensures that the area doesn't seem like a tourist area but "real Greece." And if you are interested in a spiritual outing, you can shop for products from the holy mountain in Ouranoupolis or maybe even a visit to the sacred area, available only to men.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagles palace, member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World offers 157 rooms & suites on a private beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Eagles Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Eagles Palace
- Eagles Palace Ouranoupolis
- Eagles Palace Halkidiki/Ouranoupolis, Greece